Europe is one the travel destinations that tourists from different parts of the world will surely find as a dream come true. Not everybody has the chance to come to Europe, so if you have the chance, then that is an opportunity for you to visit Paris. Will you not feel excited to personally touch and feel the Eiffel Tower? Pretty sure that you will not let yourself miss this tour.
Paris is one of the beautiful cities in France and it is indeed the capital city. This large city is known for fantastic and amazing fashion, Arts, culture, history and attractions. Actually, it is even considered as the Fashion Capital City because it is the home of the finest as well as the most luxurious designers in the whole world. So, if you come and travel to Paris, do not just focus on what you will see and eat. But, you should make sure that you will have enough money to spend for shopping.
Paris Attractions and Spots
Do you know that there are about 2,185 monuments and about 206 museums in Paris? This is really an extraordinary French heritage, right? So, do not forget your cameras because there is a lot of landscape for you to capture.
- Be captivated with the view of the city while on top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Check out the Notre Dame Cathedral, where you can find Victor Hugo’s gargoyles.
- Can you manage to stand at the Sacre Cceur Basilica, which is the tallest hill that you can find in Paris?
- Why don’t you visit the Sainte Chapelle and see how beautiful the stained glass windows are?
- You will also hind here the Grand Palais, which usually hosts various prestigious exhibits. This is just near the Champs-Elysees.
- If you are looking for a bird’s eye view of Paris, then come to the Arc de Triomphe, which Napoleon built.
- How about coming to the Louvre, which is in the heart of the city? This is actually the former residence of the royal family and later on becoming a museum. Indeed, this museum is the most visited in the whole world.
- If you love paintings and if you have the passion for the Arts, then you would surely love to come and check out the impressionist as well as the post0impressionist painting collections. This actually has the biggest collection in the whole world.
- It could have been better, if you can also check the architectural beauty of the Palais Garnier. Especially it has a beautifully decorated façade and a ceiling that Marc Chagall painted.
- Paying homage to famous and exceptional people is a good thing to do. So, do not miss the opportunity to come and visit their tombs in the Pere Lachaise cemetery.
- And then, for your shopping experience, you would surely love to come and check out different items at the Rue de Passy, Avenue des Champs Elysees, Rue de Rennes, Boulevard Haussmann, Avenue Montaigne, Avenue des Ternes, Rue Saint Honore, Rue de Rivoli-Le Marais, Boulevards Saint Michel and Saint Germain and Les Halles et quartier Beaubourg.